Student Information System (SIS) Tools and Services
The UC Davis Student Information System (SIS) is a collaboration of key student information systems and applications that provide student and curriculum services for the campus community. This goal of this site, managed by the Student Affairs Office of Technology and governed by the Student & Curriculum Services committee, is to provide a safe, accurate, and efficient entry point for campus users to access various student information tools that support academic, administrative and student service functions.
SIS Application Login
- Login to SIS (SIS secure login)
- Login to Banner, see Banner login support page for more information
- Login to ICMS (Integrated Curriculum Management System)
SIS Request Access
Access to SIS applications and other online campus services requires users to possess a valid UC Davis LoginID and Kerberos password for authentication. To obtain your UC Davis LoginID and Kerberos Password, go to UC Davis Computing Accounts
- Request access privileges
Online application forms for access to student data, including BANNER, ICMS, Degree List Manager, and other SIS data systems.
- View and manage access privileges
Administrative tools for SIS access you oversee.
Student Data Reports
- There are many different reports and services that are available to answer general questions about the campus and student population.
Tools and Services
- Course Flyer System (CFS Documentation)
- Major History Search
The Major History database contains records for Major, Minor, and Emphasis programs that are or have been offered by UC Davis.
UC Davis Systems Status
- View the status of campus systems and networks at status.ucdavis.edu.
- Questions regarding access or accounts to other systems can be referred to the appropriate department sponsor of the system or to the SIS Support/Help Desk.